TP-Link, a maker of connectivity solutions for businesses and the consumer market, announces the new Mesh Wi-Fi Deco E3 system, the latest arrival in the mesh solutions line-up. Deco E3 has a bold design and can be mounted on a wall to amplify the network and provide a Wi-Fi Mesh AC1200 cover that ensures an ideal response for midsize homes. The various units of the kit work together to create a home network unlike any other.
Currently available in a two-unit kit, the Deco E3 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi system can be found for sale at leading technology and lifestyle outlets, both online and in stores.
Goodbye, zones without wireless network
The Deco E3 consists of two units – an E4R router and an M3W network extender – that can be customized to meet Wi-Fi coverage needs of spaces up to 223 square meters. The Deco E3 system can grow as needed with the addition of additional units to ensure superior coverage. Phones and tablets automatically connect to the fastest Deco unit as you walk around the house, creating a seamless, seamless access experience.
Connection for up to 100 devices
With the AC1200 dual-band system, the Deco E3 is capable of processing speeds of 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band and 867 Mbps in the 5 GHz band, and supports MU-MIMO data streaming. Adaptive Path Selection (APS) ensures that the network is always operating at its maximum capacity by quickly identifying and choosing the fastest path to connect devices to the network. With access speeds three times higher than previous generation routers, thanks to 802.11ac technology, Deco can guarantee lag-free connections to up to 100 devices simultaneously.
Easy to use app
The Deco app guides you through all the steps with clear directions and simple images, making setup quick and easy. It also allows full control and management of your network from your smartphone screen. You can easily limit and monitor Internet usage and even pause net access for a particular user or all home network devices.
More robust parental controls
Parental controls are intuitive and simple and allow you to manage and monitor network service access for children, helping to set access time even when your administrator is not at home. Monthly usage reports are automatically sent to your smartphone so you always have details of your network activity.
More features coming up
Deco E3 can also function as a router or access point. Network extender mode will also be available in the next firmware version. You just have to configure the mode that suits your network needs.
- Ultra-fast connections: 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band and 867 Mbps in the 5 GHz band.
- Maximum coverage: up to 223 square meters (two-unit system).
- Flawless coverage: Wireless connections and the optional Ethernet connection work together to power Deco units, providing even faster network speeds and full coverage.
- Simpler Expansion: Add more Deco units to expand Wi-Fi coverage to match the size of your home.
- Simpler setup and management: The Deco app (iOS and Android) makes setup and management an intuitive and hassle-free process.
- Support for more devices: Supports calls for up to 100 devices.
- Parental controls: Block sites and inappropriate content, restrict time spent online, and receive monthly reports.
- QoS: Creates access priorities for certain devices for faster calls whenever needed.
- IPv6: Supports the latest version of Data Communication Protocol (IP).
- 2 Ethernet ports: Dual Wan / Lan functionality (for main unit only)
- Broad compatibility: works with Amazon Alexa and IFTTT